Let’s be honest. Everyone forgets AT LEAST one thing when they travel. The minute you forget, you remember exactly where you put that bottle of toothpaste or those pair of socks.
Here’s a solid routine to get into to prevent your memory from getting the best of you.
1. Where are you going? Check the weather four days in advance.
2. Spend 30 minutes making a list of everything you need. Go day by day and think of how many outfits you’ll be taking, what electronics you’re bringing, etc.
3. Go down the list and grab what you’ve written down. Lay it all out and go through your checklist a second time.
4. The most daunting part is up next: Pack! There are some great packing hacks 5. Here’s your reminder to charge your electronics the day before you travel. But don’t forget the chargers!
6. Bring an extra phone charger
7. Enjoy your vacation 😎
Do you have any travel tips of your own?